Sunday, August 10, 2008

Staying cool in the pool

Having more fun in the showers than the pool! Degan in 1 1/2 ft. of water, walking on his hands thinking he's swimming!!
As you can tell by my last couple of blogs my boys LOVE being in water! this summer they have really enjoyed going to the pool or swimming at Grandma Smith's. This last weekend we went to Vegas and stayed at Tyson & Torrey's house and took full advantage of there community pool! They had allot of fun taking hot shower's than jumping into the cold pool (I haven't figured out why kids like doing that??) As soon as we left Dillon asked if he could go back again and play! Watch out Torrey- Dillon might want to move in!!!
They both have improved allot this summer, Degan puts his face in and blows bubbles and loves to float on his back, Dillon is allot more coordinated with his arms and legs and actually moves across the water! His absolute favorite is jumping off the diving board, at the overton pool, and asks almost everyday if we can go to the pool, too bad we're not rich we could put one in our backyard.



3 comments:

watsonshuffle said...

Hey Tami! I'm so glad you found my blog, it's so fun to re-connect with old friends. It looks like you have your hands full with three darling boys that are a good mixture of both you and Darrin. I'm sure there is never a dull moment at your place.
Yes, we are now embracing our thirties...I wonder what will be in store for us???

BallerinaBiker said...

Cute, cute, cute! We love the pool too! My Elise is a little fish! The community pool sounds really fun. I also like your rain pics!

Vicki said...

I love swimming (and so do the kids) but I hate wearing a swimsuit (especially in public). It looks like your kids had a blast!