Wednesday, August 20, 2008

TAG YOUR IT!!


What is his name? Darin
How long have we been married? 10 1/2 years
How long did we date? off and on for 4 years (high school drama)
How old is he? 31 on the 28th
Who eats more? He does
Who said I love you first? He did & I responded "OH THANKS"(I'm a dork!)
Who is taller? He is by almost a whole foot,(he calls me short stack)
Who sings better? He does if he's acually trying & it's a song he knows(aerosmith)
Who is smarter? Darin is
Whose temper is worse? His, his bros & sis's called him devil boy when he was younger
Who pays the bills? I do, He has no clue
Who does the laundry? I do, but he likes the fact that he taught me how when we were first married!! (I know I was spoiled)
Who cooks dinner? I do, but he does a good job when he does.
Who drives when together? He does, he gets car sick.
Who is more stubborn? I am.
Who is the first to admit when wrong? Depends on the situation, we're both good about admitting we're wrong.
Who wears the pants in the family? He likes to think he does, no actually we both do
Who mows the lawn? What lawn?? all we have is dirt and tumbleweeds!!
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first in his high school car Turbo
Who proposed? He did at a park in St. George.
What is my favorite thing about him? There's so many things I love about him, He's an amazing person. I love his sence of humor he makes me laugh all the time, and he's an amazing dad to our three boys.


I tag Gerilynn, Vicki, Katie, & Courtney

No comments: