Thursday, August 28, 2008

THE BUS

Dillon & Thayne racing to get on the bus! Well it only took Dillon 2 days to get tired of riding the bus!! He came home yesterday and asked his dad if he would take him to school today, Darin said sure, but asked him why he doesn't want to ride the bus? (cause he was soooooo excited) Dillon tells him: well dad the bus drives right past the school and won't drop me off, and than he goes and picks up a bunch more kids!(talking like he's annoyed) I guess the whole getting to ride the bus to school wasn't quit what he thought it was going to be!!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

That is a little annoying, I don't blame him. But as a mom, I hate driving kids to school! He is very funny!

Anonymous said...

Hey kiddo - your all grown up now... and what a beautiful family you have made. I have thought about you every day, hoped to run into you when I was out and about in the valley but to no avail no luck. Then I see that you have had another little one and find your blog here... Maybe this time we can actually talk some. I am living in vegas still, but make it out there occasionally. Actually coming out Sunday. Please send me an email at mistienicols@gmail.com
I would love to hear from ya!
Miss ya tons!

Our Crazy Life said...

I am feeling good...let me know when and where you want pictures, and we will do it!

The Hibachi grill we went to was in Green Valley, off of Pecos and Windmill...but they are everywhere in Vegas. I have been to several! I love them...they are kind of pricey, but way good and entertaining!

Annette Jones said...

hey dillon the bus ride is a long ride it is more fun to have dad take you love you