Friday, August 22, 2008

This One's For The Girls


So yesterday Dillon went to the dentist to get two small cavities filled, and when we got home he asked me if I would put a picture of him on the blog so "The Girls" could see his new fillings, so Bailee, Maicey, & Tayia here's Dillon's new fillings!!

He was so funny yesterday, the dentist was showing him all his tools and Dillon asked if it was going to hurt? the dentist of course said NO it'll just tickle! The dentist asked me if I wanted to do white fillings and Dillon intervened and said NO he wanted silver ones, he even tried to get the Dr. to put a silver crown on cause his cousin Bailee has one and he said it is SO COOL. He hooked him up to the laughing gas and started Ice Age for him to watch. He did really good through all the drilling and was even laughing!(I'm sure the gas had something to do with it) When he was done the dentist was giving him instructions to not eat anything hard or sticky for a couple of hours so Dillon asks: so can I have Gummy Bears? Dentist: No those are sticky. Dillon: Does that mean I can't have any Gummy Worms either? The Dentist had a good laugh and said it sure was nice to have a kid that enjoys going to the dentist!! On the way home Dillon told me: The dentist said it was going to tickle but it hurt a little but not to bad!! I'm not sure this is something to be proud of but I thought it was cute how he wanted it to be blogged!!

5 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Dillon, Bailee said she like your silver fillings. She also wants to know if you got a ds because she got one. We'll see you soon.

Annette Jones said...

dillon your silver fillings look great love you

Trisha said...

Hey Tami.. You are not nosy at all I am glad you found me.. It's good to hear from you and see your cute family one here.. I am glad there is such thing as blogging so we can all keep in touch with eachother.. Your boys are so cute!! Boys are fun..but nothing like girls... I think I prefer boys ha ha... so much easier... Well your family is so cute.. Tell Darrin hello...

Gerilyn said...

I wish our trips to the dentist were that easy! Dillon, we think your fillings look awesome!

Vicki said...

What a cute boy! Oh, my kids LIKE going to the dentist! But so do I! (Nothing like a nice deep cleaning). Shane says I'm a masochist.