Monday, August 18, 2008

Silly Kid


This is too cute not to blog about(just look at his face!!) Degan has been potty trained for some time now and we've always taken him to the bathroom (cause you know how messy little boys can be) but lately he's been wanting to go by himself and won't tell us when he needs to go. I just happened to walk by and this is what I found!!(so that's why there's pee on the back of the toilet seat) He was nice enough to wait for me to get my camera! Thank Heaven's for little Boys!! You Gotta Love Them!

4 comments:

Gerilyn said...

That is so cute! He's so proud! Boys are crazy!

Vicki said...

Boys.....toilets.....never a good combination!

Bank On It said...

That's hilarious! I can't believe how much he looks like Darin! His little clone!

Cami said...

That is too funny. Can't wait till Caleb starts going. Any ideas???