Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dillon's New Room

Dillon Chillin in his new room! Posing by his cool hooks.
Degan in his Spiderman room!
Dillon has been wanting me to put his new room on the blog for quit some time now, but I told him he had to wait until I got his blanket finished, well I finally finished it yesterday, so today he's been bugging me to post some pics cause he wants Maicey & Gager to see his cool Skater Boy Room!!! His new room has been a lot of fun to decorate we found the cool hooks and the big sticker of the guy skating at pottery barn and Darin made shelves from some skateboards!! It's still a work in progress we're looking for a cool poster. Degan aka Spiderman wanted a picture of his room too so he's striking a pose in his Spiderman room! The funny thing is Dillon is to scared to sleep by himself so Degan is only allowed in his room to sleep with him! they actually rotate between both rooms! Silly Kids!!

5 comments:

Annette Jones said...

hey dillon your room looks cool and i love the blanket your mom made

BallerinaBiker said...

love both rooms. That skater is pretty cool. The shelf and hooks are really cool too! When I saw the Spidy one, I thought my Matthew would kill for that.

Torrey said...

Man Tami I am impressed!!! That Jean Quilt turned out REALLY nice!

Dillon and Degan- Your rooms look totally awesome!! :)

Vicki said...

Cute rooms (and quilt). Your kids sound like mine, they all like sleeping in the same room.

Bank On It said...

Oh my gosh! I love those hooks!