Tuesday, October 21, 2008

FUN TAG!!

OK here's the rules: Go into your picture files and post the 4th picture from the 4th folder onto your blog! and than tag 4 friends!! So this is not the best picture, But it was one of the best days of my life! I thought about cheating and putting one of Darin with Dustin!! This was the day Dusty Boy was born December 21 2007!! He had just come in from the NICU (he wasn't breathing right) and my Spinal Tap had finally worn off, so this was really the first time I got to sit and hold him! Since it was so close to Christmas he got a really cute beany!! This was my best hospital stay of all the kids, the best part was having my sister-in-law Angie as my nurse! She totally spoiled us! Thanks Ang.

I tag Torrey, Ann, Monica & Bethany

2 comments:

Torrey said...

Wow!! You look dang good for just having a baby!!! I will do this tag tomorrow. I already did like 4 posts today!! :/

looks like fun!

Jason & Claire said...

I think you look absolutely beautiful. Very sweet and happy.