Friday, October 3, 2008

Picture Time

It's that time of year again, as you can tell by my blog we had new family pictures taken! I always try to get pictures of the kids and family once a year, I think it's fun to look back and see how we've all changed! I don't notice the kids growing cause I see them every day but every year when I change there pictures I can't help but think that they are getting so big! and Monica always does a good job catching there little personalities!

Dillon Ross--6yrs.



Dillon is a very good kid, he does whatever he's asked to do, not always with a smile or at the speed we think he should be going (he's distracted easily) but what kid does? He loves going to school, and wishes he could go everyday!! The other day he said: I already know everything we learn in kindergarten; but that's OK cause I still have FUN! He also reported that he does NOT chase the girls on the playground; some of the boys in his class do but he likes to build sandcastles with his buddy Thayne! He has made allot of new friends but doesn't remember there names! He's to cool for Mom & Dad's kisses but kissing his cheek is still OK! He's an awesome big brother and helps me out allot, He loves it when Dustin reaches for him, and is happy to hold him, he just laughs when he pulls his hair or his ears! Him & Degan have a love hate relationship one minute they're fighting and the next they're Best Buddies! Darin & I can't believe Dillon is turning 6 (where do the years go?) We Love You!

Degan Robert--3

Degan is our little ball of energy, I don't think he knows what the word WALK means, he runs wherever he goes, he gets in trouble daily for running down the halls, cause his Dad is downstairs sleeping!! He loves to do whatever Dillon is doing in fact Darin & I can't remember him being a baby for very long cause he grew up so fast, we think he wanted to keep up with Dillon! He loves his brothers and misses Dillon when he's at school, he'll ask if he can go with him at least twice a week. He takes good care of Dustin, he'll run and find him a toy when he cries & than kiss his forehead & tell him "It's OK Dusty Boy" Degan still likes kisses from his Mom & Dad, he'll pucker up anytime we ask for a kiss! We love this little boy he truly keeps us laughing, with his silly faces & things he'll say & do! We love You!

Dustin Rodger--9 mo.
It's true what they say about the baby of the family, at only 9mo. he has everyone wrapped around his little finger!! He is spoooield! in fact I blame my household duties not getting done on him. He has a face that melts our hearts & we hate to see him cry. He has been doing the "army crawl" for over a month now, I keep waiting for him to take off crawling but he'll get on all fours and sway back & forth, than plop down to his belly & scoot to where ever he wants to go!! He's pretty fast and the boys like to make him chase different toys. He hates to eat sweet potatoes & green beans he'll take one bite make a funny face and refuse to eat another bite he'll turn his head or hold his lips shut tight, he does it every time I try to feed him those veggies! We have really enjoyed our baby boy & wish we could keep him small just a little longer but can't wait to watch him grow. We love You !

7 comments:

ronda said...

Really cute pictues the kids are sure growing up really cute kids! and a great family pictures miss you guys

Torrey said...

The pictures turned out really nice! I like the one up top on the railroad. Very cute! I really enjoyed this post. It is so funny how each of your boys are VERY different.

Audrey said...

I love your family pics. Your kids are so adorable. I'm glad your a blogger. It is such a good way to see what's going on in peoples lives that you don't get to see very often. Hope all is well.

Annette Jones said...

I love the pictures the boys are real handsome guys we love you boys

Gerilyn said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I love the boys' vests. I can't believe how big Dustin is getting.

Katie Morgan said...

You're boys are adorable!! I can't believe you have a 6 year old!! I hope all is well with your family!

Bank On It said...

Love the new pics! Monica did a great job. I love the one of all of you on the tracks.