Monday, October 27, 2008

Dustin's Crib??

Good Night-Sleep Tight!
OK so it's not a real crib but that's what Darin & I like to call it! Since Dustin has been doing the army crawl it's no longer safe to put him on our bed with all the pillows around him, in fear he'll push his way threw and fall onto our wood floor (not a soft landing) So we have sectioned off a spot for him to nap in our front computer room! It's perfectly safe on the floor, no worries! You may be wondering why we don't have a real crib? Well we did, we bought a real nice one when we had Dillon and NEVER used it, same thing with Degan we NEVER used it, you guessed it Dustin came we had it all set up in Dillon's new room (yesterday's post) and we NEVER used it. I know we're lame we just prefer to let our babies sleep with us in our bed at night. But I am happy to say that we are using part of the crib for Dillon's headboard in his new room!! so it wasn't a complete waste, just an expensive headboard!!!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

It's funny how different we are. I LOVE having a crib. I like having my kids locked away. In fact, I have a hard time moving them to a bed, but Shane always makes me when they turn 2.

BallerinaBiker said...

I love the crib! I did use my crib but I also let my baby sleep with me too. But, sometimes, it is nice to have one to lock them away like Vicki said! The floor is awesome! He probably LOVES it! haha!

Jason & Claire said...

I think his crib is perfect. It's so sweet that you let them sleep with you. I can't help myself either!