Sunday, October 19, 2008

-My Testimony-

The balloon release from Rodger's Funeral In church today they talked about how when facing life's challenges our testimonies can be strengthened and the importance of sharing our testimonies with strangers and even more importantly the people we know and love! Since I'm not one who likes to get up in front of people, I figured my blog would be perfect for me! I know this church to be true, I've been a member all my life and at times I struggle & know my testimony isn't as strong as it should be or could be. I'm so glad to have the knowledge that Families can be Together Forever, I think knowing that there is a life after death especially in times of loss gives me a little peace of mind. I truly feel sorry for those who don't believe that there is a God, how else can you explain our existence? I would be totally lost with out the knowledge of why we're here and where we go after our mission here on earth is done. I'm grateful for my family they are truly amazing people I'm thankful for their unconditional love and for the support they give me on a daily bases, I know I could call on anyone of them and they would help in any way they could! I love my husband & boys with all my heart, they are my heaven on earth. I'm beginning to realize the importance of raising righteous children, I'm scared for my kids to have to grow up in this world, they have to be so much more prepared than I ever was and I know it's up to us to get them ready to go out into this crazy world, cause I do believe that this is a chosen generation I believe that it is possible that them or their posterity will see the second coming of Christ. I'm grateful for the gospel & it's teachings I'm glad to be on the earth at this time to have the opportunity to teach and raise some amazing spirits, I love my Heavenly Father & Jesus Christ. Amen.

6 comments:

Torrey said...

You have a strong testimony of the Gospel. Thanks for sharing it Tami!!

alisha said...

I'm with you on the whole getting up in front of everybody, what a great thing to look back on your blog- and for your kids. love you and miss you, we didn't get to see you guys as much as we wanted to but it was too fast of a trip.

Katie Morgan said...

I appreciate your testimony. It is amazing how life experience helps us grow and be able to do things we never thought possible. Glad all is well with your family!

Annette Jones said...

You have an strong testimony, I also have one but am so afraid of getting up in front of people. I two am glad i have a testimony, and know that we as a family can be together always if we stay close to our Heavenly Father. I love my family so very much and hope they know this. I love my rock which is my husband. I hope all the grandkids are taught and get prepared for the future It was nice seeing everyone and it makes me want everyone close. I love my whole family lots.

Vicki said...

Thanks for your testimony! I know how you feel about getting up. I always say something stupid in church and then I regret doing it.

Jason & Claire said...

Thank you so much for sharing. It was very sweet to read it. I think it will be a really special thing to look back at...for you and your kids.