Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TAG---8'S

I got tagged by Torrey!! Thanks girl! It was fun!

Eight T.V. shows I love to watch:

1- Army Wives!!
2- One Tree Hill
3- The Hills
4- Life
5- Dr. 90210
6- American Idol
7- MTV's Real World/Road Rules Challenges
8- Oprah

Favorite Places to Eat:

1- Inside Scoop!!!
2- Olive Garden
3- Chuck-A-Rama (My kids eat good there!)
4- Pizza Factory
5- Panda Garden
6- Sonic (love the cerry limeaides!)
7- Cafe Rio
8- Artic Circle

Eight Things that happened yesterday:

1- Went to Activity Days.
2- Sanitized all the toys in the Nursery.
3- Took Dillon & Thayne to school.
4- Went to the powder puff football game.
5- Gave the boys baths.
6- Picked up the House.
7- Watched Oprah.
8- Checked the Mail.

Eight Things I look forward to:

1- Dustin's Smiling face in the mornings.
2- Phone calls from Darin to say good night.
3- Hot baths in my jacuzzi tub!!
4- Movie nights with the family.
5- Nap time & Bed time.
6- Hugs and kisses from my boys.
7- Family Vacations.
8- The Holiday's

Eight Things I love about Fall:

1- The cool weather (it's perfect)
2- Wearing Pants.
3- Halloween
4- Dillon & Degan's B-day's
5- Going for walks with my kids & dog.
6- Family get togethers.
7- Leaving the windows open.
8- Fall colors.

Eight Things on my wish list:

1- A backyard for my kids to play in.
2- A toy hauler
3- Healthy/Happy Boys
4- A 2008 4-Runner.
5- World Peace.
6- For a maid to clean my house.
7- Patience
8- Gray hair never existed.

8 Things about my Man

1- He is a goof ball!!
2- He always says I love you before he hangs up the phone.
3- He loves to wear new socks!
4- He likes Hootie & the Blowfish!
5- He is the best dad and husband!!!
6- He is a planner, He has his future all planned out!
7- His Boys are the most important things to him & would do anything for them.
8- He sings in the shower!!

8 Quirky Habits of mine

1- I have a routine when I take a shower. I do everything in the same order everytime I shower.
2- I have a routine when I get ready, first I get dressed, do my hair than do my make-up.
3- I hate it when my kid's closet door are left open if I walk by & notice one open I have to go close it.
4- When I make a sandwich I get everything out, and after I use each item I put it away, it takes me forever to make a sandwich.
5- I have a difficult time sleeping at night because I run through my "to do" list while I lay in bed at night.
6- I like to do my cleaning before I shower.
7- Sorry I can only think of 6.

I tag anyone reading my blog right now----TAG YOUR IT-----

2 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I love reading these things. You made me laugh when I read that you hate the kids closet doors open. You're a funny girl.

Torrey said...

I have a routine in the shower too! If I don't do it in the same order, I end up conditioning my hair twice or something!! The sandwich thing is funny! We should so go to an Oprah show sometime!! I would love it! Maybe we would get lucky and be on her favorite things show!!