Monday, October 6, 2008

Enjoying the Nice Weather


We've been going out for walks alot lately since it's been sooooo nice outside!! Dillon will ride his bike (just to get out of walking the dog) Degan & I will trade off pushing Dustin & Walking Ruger (He pushes Dustin more cause he doesn't like to walk Ruger either) I'm not sure why the boys don't like to walk the dog, he's old and just mosies along in fact I'm pulling on his leach half the time!! Dustin loves to have Degan push him cause he goes fast, I'm always yelling at him to "SLOW DOWN" I love going for walks with my boys, Dillon always has lots to talk about, it's good one on one time!!

4 comments:

Annette Jones said...

i need to come and go for walks with you guys

Torrey said...

Oh poor Ruger! I have been taking my boys out a lot too! This weather is perfect! Dillon is a funny kid. I like the peace sign! That's good that he likes to talk a lot, hopefully it always stays that way.

BallerinaBiker said...

I love this time of year when we can go on walks and enjoy the nice weather! Your boys are so cute! I will get to that tag eventually - the picture one of my house. The problem is my house is a disaster so I have to do it on a clean day! : )

Vicki said...

The weather has been nice. I should get out there more often. Sounds like your boys like getting out and strollin' with the fam.