Monday, November 17, 2008

Daddy's Pet Peeve!!

Leaving his Mark!! This post is for all of Darin's brothers & sisters to get a good laugh!! For those of you who don't know Darin he's a bit of a perfectionist and he likes his things to be nice & clean, especially his stainless steel appliances!! You can't tell very well on the picture but Dustin's little hand prints are all over the freezer, and it absolutely drives Darin CRAZY to see all those fingerprints on his stainless steel refrigerator!! He's made the comment a time or two "Would you teach YOUR kids to keep their hands off the fridge" (like I created them all by myself) and all I do is laugh and say: I TOLD YOU SO!! I remember having a conversation when we were picking out appliances and I told him it was going to drive him crazy!! I Love You Honey!!

7 comments:

Torrey said...

haha that's funny! I knew that would drive me crazy too when we decided to go stainless steel! I am used to the smudges now and know they will continue to be there everyday no matter how often I clean it.

I cleaned our appliances spotless yesterday, then today there was Pepsi splattered all over the fridge. I asked Ty why there was pepsi all over the fridge and he was like oh I thought I cleaned it up (his pepsi was in the freezer). Ummmm... yeah I think I should give up cleaning the appliances until Tyson notices! Ha- that will never happen!

Anonymous said...

HI Tami, I'm glad you found my blog, of course I don't mind. UM.... Brian is your brother?? I never new that. (I just had bajio today actually, yummy!) Your boys are adorable. I love your family pictures. I know, I quit working in a salon about 2 years ago when I got prego with my little guy. Who do you keep in contact with from hair school?? Well we'll have to keep in touch, I'm gonna add you to my blog :) Talk to you later.

Cami said...

Don't feel bad! I try to keep my appliances clean, but it just don't work with little kids around. One thing you can use to help a bit is windex and those micro fiber towels like you use on your car windows. Just don't dry them with fabric softener first, or you will have even bigger smudges! Good luck!

Jason & Claire said...

I know- drives me nuts too!

Vicki said...

That's one of the reasons I didn't want stainless steel. I ended up getting white appliances. They're a little old fashioned, but I don't regret getting them.

Rey said...

Hey Tami!
I am so new to this whole blog thing I'm not sure how to add you on my list!
Your blog is sooo cute, I've been reading & looking for the last half hour!
Your boys are so dang cute! And you look awesome too!
I look forward to keeping in touch!

Our Crazy Life said...

We have that same problem here at my house...only I am the one who hates it! LOL! And I am the one who wanted it!