Monday, November 3, 2008

High School Tag

Pictures from our Dating days in High School!!
1. Did you date someone from your school? Me:Yes...then I married him! Darin: Kissed more girls than he should have!

2. What kind of car did you drive?Me: A tan Chevy Cavalier. Darin: A red Subaru we named it TURBO!!

3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Me: Yes, I had problems parallel parking but she just told me to work on it! Darin: Yes, the day after he got his license Cord made him drive to Vegas!

4. Were you a party animal? Me: Nope Darin: Yes

5. Were you considered a flirt? Me: No I'm more shy Darin: A Little

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Me: Not in High School. Darin: NO

7. Were you a nerd? Me: No don't think so. Darin: No, he was hanging out with me!!

8. Were you on any varsity teams? Me: No didn't make cheerleading my junior year. Darin: NO

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Me: No but I did get in trouble by Mrs. B and had to sit out a game Darin: No he did get in trouble for something and had to pick up trash on school campus before school started.

10. Can you still sing the fight song? Me: Yes Darin: NO

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Me: Mr. Mattson I enjoyed goverment my senior year. Mrs. Messina let us do what ever in photo! Darin: Mrs. Grow she was always extra nice to the boys!

12. Where did you sit during lunch? We always went off campus for lunch, sometimes to our houses or to wally's or Burger King

13. What is your schools full name? Moapa Valley High School

14. School mascot and colors? Pirates - Blue & Gold

15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Yeah, It wasn't formal so everyone went stag.

16. Did you go to Prom and who with? Me: Junior year: Matt Aston Senior year: Mike Leavitt Darin: Senior year: Robyn Sandoval One of my biggest regrets is not going to prom with Darin (lame story)

17. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Me: I'd redo my sophmore year!! Darin: No, he wasn't getting any in high school!!

18. What do you remember most about graduation? Me: I was in line next to Kristy LaNasa and we chatted the whole time!! Darin: Had fun grad night!!

19. Where did you go senior skip day? It's tradition to paint the M and go swim at warm springs.

20. Were you in any clubs?Me: Ski Club & FHA Darin: NO

21. Have you gained some weight since then? Me: I'm about the same size Darin: Maybe a little.

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Neither of us went to our reunions maybe we'll hit up our 20!!

23. Did you have a job while in high school? Me: Yes, babysat Caley & Perry Dunlap Darin: Yes, Good old Glendale Service Station!!

I Tag anyone who went to MVHS and wants to remember the good old days!!

3 comments:

BallerinaBiker said...

I think my freshman year was probably the best year for me. Being on Cheer with you and the rest of the girls was so much fun. We had the best squad ever! : ) This tag is a fun one. I'm feeling a little nostalgic!

Bank On It said...

Those pictures are awesome. You guys were so young! It's crazy how time flies.

Jason & Claire said...

FUn! I love these pictures. You guys really do look pretty much the same...except for the overalls and Darin's vest! Haha! This was fun to read!