Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kindergarten Creations!!

Dillon with all his projects!! Dillon has only been in school for a little over 2 months and has filled up his cork board with lots & lots of projects! He loves doing crafts and is so excited to show & tell us what he created in school that day! We took everything down today and he was allowed to only keep two of his favorites, I could tell he was having a hard time deciding cause he kept trying to talk me into keeping more than two or he'd say "I think Dad really likes that one I think He wants to keep it!!" I think he ended up with 4, but hey that's a lot better than keeping them all!! We're so glad Dillon is liking school and we love to see how proud he is of his Kindergarten Creations!!

2 comments:

Annette Jones said...

Dillon you made alot of neat creations you are a crafty boy we love you lots

Torrey said...

Wow that's a lot of crafts for 2 months! I am glad to see that you started a Thankful list!! We have a lot to be thankful for and I think it is good to really think about it and be grateful for what we have been blessed with.