Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Tag!!

Dusty Boy last year in his stocking when we brought him home!! OK Thanksgiving is over so now I'll start thinking about Christmas

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper, Easier to keep the present a surprise!!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Confession: Last year was the first year Darin & I had a full sized tree & it was real, I enjoyed the piney smell!!

3. When do you put up the tree? Sometime during the week after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? The first Garbage Day after Christmas, so we can take it out to the road.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, The ice cream is better!!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I remember getting a boom box and thought I was cool!

7. Hardest person to buy for? My Mom, she has everything.

8. Easiest person to buy for? My Kids, They're happy with whatever they get!!

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, I need to get one.

10. Best Christmas gift you ever received? Last years Christmas was the best, I got Dusty Boy & Darin got me a iflip video camera last year, LOVE IT!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't think there is such a thing, It's the thought that counts--RIGHT!!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie (s)? Grizzwald's Christmas!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December, my kids are always changing their minds so we wait to see what they want in December!!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? NO, but I've thought about it.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Treats the neighbors bring over!!

16. Lights on the tree? Yes!! Love the clear ones

17. Favorite Christmas song? Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer!

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay Home, but would love to go somewhere in the snow one year!!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? No, sadly I never learned that part of the song.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither, we don't have a topper, as a kid we had an Angel my mom crocheted.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Two on christmas eve- PJ'S I got for everyone & the Family present, the rest in the morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? I hate how Christmas shows up around the same time as Halloween and the kids start asking about Christmas.

23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? A new camera, I'm ready for an upgrade!!


Thanks for the tag Ann!!!


I Tag: Courtney, Martine, Kara, & LeAnn (I'm gonna keep tagging you until you do one!!)

2 comments:

Torrey said...

I love that movie, Grizzwald's Christmas!! (I think it is called Christmas Vacation, if that is the same movie you are thinking). No matter how many times I watch it, it will always make me laugh!!!

Anonymous said...

That picture is soo sweet of your baby boy in the stocking! That's how I was brought home as a baby too, in a stocking.