Saturday, November 22, 2008

Child Labor!!

Neighbor kids kicking dirt around the tramp!!
Working Hard!!We ran our own little sweat shop today!! What are the child labor laws?? With Thanksgiving coming soon and all the kids that will be at our house, getting the tramp in the ground was our project for Darin's days off! The Neighbor kids came over to watch a movie with the boys and Darin & I were outside putting the sheet metal around the outside of the tramp. I guess the movie wasn't very entertaining cause one by one they all lingered outside! Lucky for us we got some Free Labor! they were having a blast running on the hill of dirt knocking it down to fill in the hole, once they got that side filled in they grabbed the shovels and started filling up the wheelbarrow to fill in the other side!! It was hilarious Darin & I couldn't stop laughing. At one point one of them asked if we were going to pay them and Darin asked how much do you charge an hour? they answered $98. It's a good thing they didn't make us pay or we'd be broke!! It's true "many hands make light work", so thank you to: Summer, Carli, Alyson, Richard, Thayne, & My Boys for the FREE LABOR

4 comments:

Danila said...

how fun! We'll be right over! Wish we could see you guys at Thanksgiving, but we're planning a trip for Christmas. Are you up for doing a haircut? haha

Annette Jones said...

looks like you had a lot of good help looks good

Gerilyn said...

Hey, I guess I need to make all the neighbor kids that come to my house more useful!

Katie said...

That is so funny! I remember the Davis' had a trampoline in their ground, and I thought it was so cool. I hope you have a good Thanksgiving!