Saturday, November 8, 2008

Flashback Friday

Mmmmm--Yummy! OK I know today is saturday but Flashback Saturday doesn't sound as good and I meant to post this yesterday! This is Degan when he was almost 2 eating Ovaltine straight from the can! I caught him doing the very same thing on thursday and it reminded me about this cute picture I had already taken of him!! It was early in the morning and he decided to help himself to some Ovaltine for breakfast! In case your wondering Ovaltine is really good straight from the can!!

4 comments:

Annette Jones said...

what a cute picture degan i for got about this one love you

Vicki said...

mmmmmm.....sounds good!

Jason & Claire said...

ummm- i'm going to have to try this. This picture is way cute. Thanks for posting the pictures of you and Darin in HS. It was fun to catch up on your blog.

Gerilyn said...

Mmmmm...he just really likes ovaltine! Too cute