Sunday, December 28, 2008

50 Random Questions??

1. Do you like blue cheese? No, I've only tried it once, but didn't like it the first time so won't try it again.

2. Have you ever smoked? Yes, in the 8th grade my girlfriends & I (the Crew we liked to call ourselves) found an old pack of cigs by the road and tried them out.

3. Do you own a gun? Of Course I'm married to Darin, we have lots!! so don't come scaring me at night I'm armed and dangerous!!

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? love the Cherry Limeade!!

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Always, not sure why, I've never had a really bad experience.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I enjoy a good hot dog every once in a while. I prefer them on the grill with ketchup, mustard, & relish!!

7. Favorite Christmas movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation---So Funny!!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Depends on what I'm eating, but probably milk

9. Can you do push-ups? The girly way on my knees and not very many!!

10. Age? 30.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring & My mom's wedding ring from my Dad!!

12. Favorite hobby? Reading the Twilight series I'm on the third book!!

13. Favorite Actor: Female: Julia Roberts Male:

14. Do you have A.D.D.? No, I don't think so.

15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I procrastinate.

16. Middle name? Lee

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment...I'm sick of this annoying cough.....It's getting late I need to go to bed.....I'm hungry!!

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today? yesterday: Milk, Bread, String chz! I went grocery shopping!!

19. 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Sobe Green Tea, Soy Milk.

20. 3 Current worries? Sick Kids, managing money(always stressful), this crazy world we live in.

21. Current Love right now? Graham Crackers dipped in milk & the twilight books!!

22. Favorite place to be? Home or on vacation with my family!

23. How did you ring in the New Year? Hasn't happened yet, but we're planning on having a party at our house!

24. Where would you like to go? Germany, Hawaii, Wyoming to many to list!!

25. Name three people who will complete this? only Torrey she likes to be tagged!!

26. Do you own slippers? Yes, black fuzzy ones.

27. What shirt are you wearing? A black polo

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, to slippery.

29. Can you whistle? Yes, but not very loud.

30. Favorite color? blue

31. Would you be a pirate? I was born a Pirate!

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower but Darin does!! usually some silly song he is making up at the moment!!

33. Favorite girl's name? Well i like so many probably Brooke!

34. Favorite boy's name? I'm limited to D names but I love Corben for a boy!

35. What is in your pocket? Tissue, I have a runny nose.

36. Last thing that made you laugh? Degan acting like Steve Urkle!! he pulled up his PJ bottoms and said "Did I do that" PaPa Jones taught my boys how to do it!!

37. Best bed sheets as a child? I don't think I had any cool bed sheets.

38. Worst injury you've ever had? I remember in cheerleading being dropped by the varsity squad trying to do a twist cradle and landing on someones shoe, I had a nice bruise on my butt.

39. Do you love where you live? Yes.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3. 4 if you count the projector in the movie room.

41. Who is your loudest friend? my sister's Deanna & Carla are pretty loud!!

42. How many dogs do you have? 1 Ruger he's a good ol' dog!!

43. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope not, I'm a married woman!!

44. What is your favorite book(S)? not much of a reader, but I enjoyed twilight!

45. Where were you born? St. Rose Hospital in Henderson.

46. What is your favorite candy? Bit-O-Honey

47. Favorite Sports Team? Moapa Valley Pirates!!

48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? I'd rather not think about it, but I've always loved "The Test" & "God be with you till we meet again"

49. What are you doing at 12 A.M.? tonight blogging, but usually sleeping!!

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Here we go again!!

3 comments:

GrandmaLori said...

I love these random tags. I just realizes there is alot I didn't know about you but I do now.

I love learning new things about everyone.

Love ya!!

Katie said...

You had your own phone line...sweet! :)

Torrey said...

YES a tag! I will get around to doing this someday... I have totally been out of the blogging world for a couple weeks! I have a lot of catching up to do.