Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Count Down!!

Christmas 2007-Last Years Creation!! If any of you are looking for a fun way to count down the days till Christmas with your kiddies, this is lots of fun!! You just decide what you want to create and each day you add on something to your picture, for example on days 1,2 & 3 you would do the big snowballs for the snowman's body, on day 4 the top hat, on day 5 maybe the stick arms! and so on. It's fun to watch their little imaginations at work, this year Dillon is building Santa and Degan is building a Christmas Tree, I'll post the progress in a few days. Enjoy the Holidays!!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

That's a cute idea! You're a fun mom!

Torrey said...

That is a really cute idea! Did you cut out all the pieces yourself? I don't think mine would look that good!!

Our Crazy Life said...

I know, can you belive I am still pregnant...Geeze! LOL! I want this baby to hurry up and get here...sometime next week though for sure! I can't wait!

Danila said...

What a cute idea! I think we might have to try that one at our house!