Sunday, December 7, 2008

OH How Sweet

Dillon has always been a very kind & loving kid, even as a baby he was very easy going and loved to snuggle with us. He is very sweet especially to his Mom! If he likes what I'm wearing he'll tell me I look nice or after I do my hair he'll tell me he likes my hair! But today he did the cutest most sweetest thing ever, him & I were looking through the Lia Sophia jewelry magazine picking stuff out and he was asking me which necklaces I liked and offered to buy me some!! (kids have no concept of money!) I pointed to a red one with beads (see picture below) and told him I really liked that one. He disappeared for awhile and came out with a necklace he'd made, just like the one in the picture!! but only he couldn't find any red paper so he used purple!! Oh How Sweet!! I love my little man!!

Bad picture I'm ready for bed--but the best necklace ever!!
Necklace from Lia Sophia


3 comments:

Annette Jones said...

you did a great job dillon making that necklace for your mom

Gerilyn said...

Oh my goodness...that is the sweetest thing ever. How cute! Dillon's necklace is much better than the Lia Sophia one.

Katie said...

You have the sweetest little boy! I am glad you like your tree, it looks like you had fun decorating it. :)