Friday, December 5, 2008

O Christmas Tree

Having Fun Decorating the Tree!!
----Cheese---- I know compared to most of you we're super late at getting the tree up & decorated, but hey I'm still within the first week of December so I'm doing good!! We had to go borrow some ornaments from Granny Jones so our tree wouldn't have just lights on it like last year!! (I know we're losers) The boys had a good time decorating!(notice all the ornaments on the bottom) We love it and think the boys did an awesome job!! A big thanks to Granny for making the boys day extra fun!!

3 comments:

Annette Jones said...

hey guys your tree looks so pretty and such cute boys decorating it and a pretty mom too love you

BallerinaBiker said...

Dang, you are skinny, girl! HOT! And, the tree is pretty too. Mine looks like an oversized Charlie Brown tree!!! We like to buy from this old man every year and this is all he had! I should post some pics, I guess.

Vicki said...

If it makes you feel better, I haven't decorated my tree yet. I've had all the decorations sitting out on my floor for the past week. Hopefully I'll get it done tonight.