Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas PJ'S Dillon's Countdown Santa!! (I love the boots!)
Degan's Countdown Christmas Tree!!
Twas the night before Christmas when all through the house all the Jones Boys were up, excited for tomorrow!!
They set out some cookies & carrots for Santa & Rudolph, I don't know if they'll get them, I think Degan has eaten them all!!
The boys are to excited to get in their beds, so they're up watching Christmas cartoons instead!!
They finished their countdowns & opened a present! HULK PJ'S could it get any better? I don't know we'll find out tomorrow!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!

3 comments:

BallerinaBiker said...

Very Cute! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!!

GrandmaLori said...

I LOVE the PJ's! Hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas!!!

Love ya!!

Annette Jones said...

great pictures of your christmas morning love all the new toys and especially the new pj love you lots