Sunday, December 28, 2008

7 Random Facts!

Two tags both on Random things how Random is that!! Thanks Brittany & Courtney they were fun!!

1. I was actually a twin, my mom was put on bed rest at 7mo. but unfortunately my twin sister didn't make it. I bet now days with all the new technology she would've had a better chance! My mom says we would've been identical, that would've been so much fun!!

2. Dillon has been to the ER twice. The first time he got hurt on a trampoline, I thought for sure he did something to his knee but luckily nothing was wrong. The second time he woke up screaming and wouldn't walk. They couldn't find anything wrong, so we're guessing it was growing pains!!

3. For my 16th birthday my mom got me my own telephone line! my number was 397-2354 I thought I was so cool!!

4. Whenever Degan goes to the bathroom by himself he takes all of his clothes off. It's beginning to drive me crazy to have to get him dressed 10 times a day!!

5. I was 19 & Darin was 20 when we got married! It seems really young to me now, but 10 years and 3 kids later we're happy as can be!!

6. Darin loves to watch movies, I joke & tell him he'll watch anything from start to finish even if it's dumb. Now you all know why we have a theater in our house and it gets used all the time on Darin's days off!!

7. I slept in the same room as my parents until I was 12, & than after my dad passed away I slept with my mom, and than shared a room with my niece Krishna until my senior year in high school, I finally got my own room but didn't like it much so Krishy still slept in my room with me a lot. My mom thinks me being a twin has something to do with me not liking to be by myself, or maybe I'm just a woose!!!

I tag anyone who needs something to blog about!!

2 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I love these. It's so neat to find out things you would never find out any other way.

I think that phone line for YOU was really for your MOM so she could use her own phone when she needed to. I can understand why you think that's cool though. I would've given anything for my own line in high school!

I think it's sweet that you like to sleep with your loved ones.

Vicki said...

That is so funny that Degan takes off all of his clothes!