Friday, December 26, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

From our house to yours!! Waiting patiently to go open presents!
Faster Daddy Faster
YES an alarm clock!!(love the face)
Showing off his Power Ranger knife!!
Dustin's favorite toy!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope you all had a fun day with your kids!! I know I did! our day started out at about 6:30 so I had to make the boys stay upstairs until Darin got home at 7:00 so to keep them occupied I fixed them pancakes & eggs for breakfast and the whole time Dillon was saying: "but mom I'm not hungry, can I just run down to see if Santa came?" I know mean Mom making them wait but I think it was all worth the wait in the end!! Dillon was happy to see a bunch of transformers, a sleeping bag, heelys, a spiderman DS game, and an alarm clock!! Degan was excited for some new Power Ranger guys!! in fact I had to keep telling him he had presents to open, he just wanted to play with his Power Ranger stuff from Santa!! he did get super excited when he opened his Jordan shoes from his Dad!! and said look dad Jordan's like you!! Dustin didn't have a clue, he just kept trying to eat all the wrapping paper! so luckily we didn't have to buy him much! His favorite was a shapes puzzle!! We ended the day with Mom & Dad Jones & the Andrew Clan coming over and having a late lunch so the kids could show off their new stuff! Lots of Fun!!

1 comment:

Jason & Claire said...

I wish my kids got that excited over an alarm clock. Isn't it sweet how they want to be just like their dad? Shoes and all! I love it.