Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa Clause Is Coming To Town!!

I want a spiderman video game, transformers, & a wall-e toy!! Do you want some candy little boy!!
Traumatizing Dusty Boy!!
They had a breakfast with Santa at Lin's on Saturday morning! Dillon was excited to meet him and tell him what he wants for Christmas, and Degan was excited to until it was his turn to sit on his lap, he would not go near him I was trying to drag him up there but I could see the fear in his face so I stopped but as soon as Santa pulled out a candy cane he walked right over without any hesitation!! (man that kid loves candy) Dustin did exactly what I thought he would do but I gave it a try anyways!! and than they had donuts, muffins & OJ! Lots of Fun!!


3 comments:

Annette Jones said...

sounds like fun having breakfast with santa looks like the boys loved it except dustin

Gerilyn said...

None of my kids would sit on Santa's lap at our Ward Christmas party. It didn't help though that he looked like he was 16 years old!

Our Crazy Life said...

Ha ha...what do you mean that isn't my tree...LOL! It is I love decorating my tree, I let the kids help a little, but then I have to fix it. I am terrible huh! Jacob thinks it looks too much like a department store tree, he says it's nice, but he likes crazy trees filled with kids things...maybe in a few years. HA!